Hey, Women! Treat yourself with some sparkly diamond earrings. Because you deserve it.
Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season. It’s also one of the most important holidays because this is the time when family members come together for a fantastic thanksgiving dinner, yummy desserts and the important family time.
You’ve probably even started dreaming of the turkey. So yeah, it’s also important that you plan your outfit for the big day. The key is to wear something you feel comfortable in so that you can effortlessly have as much of the delicious meal as you want to. While you wear something comfortable, it is also important to look stylish and what better way to do that than accessorizing?
To help you, we’ve picked some of the most simple yet elegant jewelry to go with your outfit.
- This dainty gold and diamond bangle would easily look good with a beige trench coat.
- Planning to go for a light colored outfit? This 14k Yellow Gold necklace would perfectly complement and accentuate your look.
- Yellow is in trend and so are hoops! Pairing a yellow dress with these gorgeous diamond hoops available in both white and yellow gold finish would make you look so trendy and fun.
- Turtle neck tops are so chic and this elegant diamond necklace will complete your look for the day.
- Something florally looks good for any occasion and this diamond bangle would absolutely go well with it.
- Going pastel? These lovely pearl stud earrings would look stunning with every pastel shade.
- Couldn’t decide on what jewelry to wear? Girl, don’t stress yourself. These classic Halo diamond studs available in both white and yellow gold finish can go well with any outfit.
Click here to check out our other jewelry styles.
Gold along with Silver and Platinum are trading multiyear lows while we are writing this article. And we always see this as an opportunity for our customers to come by our stores and buy what they have either been planning or have desired to have.
Gold hit its lowest level since February 2010, after a low of $1088 an ounce yellow metal recovered a bit and was trading at $1105 an ounce.
Platinum was even worst hit and sunk below $1000, its lowest in the last six years. Reason sited for this is a perception that supply was increasing while demand was low. At day’s end it was traded at $980.
Silver was trading at $14.83 which is the lowest price for silver in the last six years. Silver seems to have been affected in general by the weakness of precious metal and commodities.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our store. We have a huge selection of bridal rings, engagement rings, earrings, pendants etc.
If we go by what A-listers donned at Golden Globe 2015, statement earrings is what many celebrities opted to pair with designer gowns. Jewel creations were from world’s best jewelry houses and they dazzled the red carpet. We might have missed few in our list below but here is what we liked.
|It was no surprise; Lorde pop star from New Zealand wore huge 100 cts. t.w. Platinum and Diamond Cleopatra-style bib necklace, she even had seven platinum and colorless diamond rings, all from Neil Lane.|
Mrs. Amal Clooney had elegant diamond drop earrings by Harry Winston. Though there was a letdown that we felt which were white gloves that she had on.
Naomi Watts chose a 77-carat bold diamond Serpenti high necklace by Bulgari, complimenting high jewelry with rings and clutch bag.
|Salma Hayek had stunning feather earrings and bracelets by Boucheron while Catherine Zeta-Jones had perfect red carpet moment with a strapless red Angel Sanchez gown paired with elegant H Stern earrings.|
Laura Prepon, dazzled in custom made Christian Siriano long sleeve gown paired with Simon G necklace and earrings.
Gina Rodriguez looked gorgeous in a strapless Badgley Mischka dress paired dangling Chopard earrings. Amy Adams wore classic diamond jewelry by Tiffany & Co whereas Diane Kruger chose diamond jewelry by Kwiat and Marina B